Deadly Dangers of Homemade Slime

Homemade slime is trending particularly with elementary and middle school students. The ASPCA Poison Control Center reports that dogs seem to love it too and so do some cats and they ingest it. It is very important that your dogs and cats never have access to homemade slime or the containers in which it is made as some of the ingredients are extremely toxic and life threatening.

If your dog or cat somehow has access to homemade slime and there is any possibility that they have ingested it—rush them promptly to your veterinarian or veterinary emergency center for immediate treatment.

-->
Font Resize
Contrast
Call Us Text Us